Home Inspection Services by Key Inspection Services, Colorado Springs, CO
Knowledge and Experience is Key!
Key Inspection Services specializes in residential properties. Our most popular inspections include home buyer's inspections, new construction, existing residential, multi-units, condos, manufactured homes, pre-listing inspections and 11th month inspections where new home warranties are about to expire.
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments you will make. For peace of mind, it’s important to understand everything possible regarding the home you are about to purchase. Our inspections are designed to meet strict industry standards and cover all major systems in the home. A property inspection should be ordered immediately after reaching a written purchase agreement with the seller. Most real estate purchase agreements include a clause making the purchase contingent on a home inspection.
Key Inspection Services will be there to represent you! We will inspect the entire house including all systems and components both exterior and interior. We encourage our clients to attend the inspection, walk with us throughout the process and ask questions so they may be better informed about the property they're buying. At the conclusion of the inspection the customer will receive a computer-generated inspection report that describes the condition of everything in the house, with an easy-to-read summary.
We take pride in the services we provide. Our customers will have the confidence in knowing that they are getting the best inspection. Our inspectors are honest and dependable with extensive training and experience. We’ll help ensure that your new home is all you’ve dreamed it would be. We will answer any questions you may have about your home.
Professional Unbiased Inspections
- Home buyer’s pre-closing inspections
- Home seller’s pre-listing inspections
- New home buyer’s warranty inspections
- Employee relocation home inspections
- Radon Testing
- Sprinkler / Irrigation Evaluations
- Walk-through inspections
Why Key Inspection Services?
- Qualified Professional
- Fully Insured: We are bonded; carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) and general liability insurance.
- Professional Equipment: For more thorough inspections we use electronic test equipment to check for carbon monoxide, gas leaks and to measure radon levels.
- Prompt, dependable service, We have flexible scheduling to accommodate your availability.
- Locally owned and operated since 1998
- Experience: Over 5,000 inspections performed since 1998. An attribute that money can't buy!
- Training and Education: Our inspectors are professionally trained and keep up-to-date on the latest building components and inspection techniques.
- High Standards: Our inspections meet industry accepted standards. Feel free to ask for a copy of our Standards of Practice.
Key Inspection Services offers a variety of services to residential clients and will be there to represent you!
The EPA recommends all homes be tested for radon due to the link between radon and lung cancer.